- Bookings must be made directly with the accommodation providers. We provide here information about the accommodation options but the Conference organizers will not take part in the reservation process.
- Here you can find some accommodation options located in Pontevedra (where the event is held) and in other nearby towns and villages. Please note that in the case of those accommodations located outside the city, it will be necessary to use car, train, or bus to get to the venue.
- Many of the accommodations allow reservations with free cancellation, so it is recommended to do it as soon as possible, since both Pontevedra and the nearby towns have an important tourist demand in June.
- Pontevedra is a small city, and the supply of hotels, hostels and the like are limited. There is, however, an important offer of holiday apartments. Unfortunately, most of these accommodations can only be booked through conventional platforms such as AirBnB or Booking. Please visit the websites of these providers if you are interested in such options.
- Pre-booked rooms are available at a special rate for conference attendees in some of the accommodations on offer. Please be sure to mention that you will be attending the ESEE-Degrowth 2024 Conference when booking.
- Here you will also find some accommodations offering group discounts, as well as alternatives for motorhome or van rentals. We are also working to try to articulate a system of accommodation in the homes of local people who are willing to host Conference participants free of charge. If so, information will be disseminated through this website.
- This offer can be increased if new accommodations arise. All the new information about accommodation will be published through this website section.
- The event organisers can provide a shuttle bus service from the main locations where large groups of participants are staying. More information on this will be made available soon.
Important issues about the accommodation
During the event, participants will have a range of accommodation options to choose from. These options will include hotels, apartments, camping facilities, and host homes. Our team is currently working to secure the best prices and gather detailed information on these accommodations. We will soon make this information available through the conference website. Participants will be able to access the information and make their bookings accordingly. Stay tuned for updates on the accommodation options and prices.
Campings and bungalows